An Account application is required to process your order. This application must be completed in full in order to be processed. Please fax this document to 832-242-7868 or mail to Cell Parts Hub, 7111 Harwin Dr Ste 136, Houston, TX 77036. If purchase is subject to resale, please complete and enclose a resale certificate with this application.
Our office is open Monday thru Friday, 10am - 6:30pm CST. Orders are not processed on weekends.
- All orders are subject to final approval and acceptance by Cell Parts Hub.
- All orders remain the property of Cell Parts Hub unless the customer pays the items in full.
- Inspection of all items purchased from Cell Parts Hub, is the sole responsibility of the customer, this inspection must be made within three (3) business days of invoice date.
- Cell Parts Hub is not responsible for missing items after three (3) business days of invoice date, regardless of error of fault.
- All returns must have a return merchandise authorization from sales representative.
- Only return the specific quantities and the products damaged on the road.
- The customer pays “In-bound” freight and “Out-bound” freight is paid by Cell Parts Hub.
- Defective items are exchanged for the same title only.
- All claims for incorrect shipment must be received within seven (7) days from the invoice date.
- Freight damage claims should be filed directly with carrier.
- If the purchaser refuses to accept shipment for any reason, Cell Parts Hub is entitled to a thirty five (35) percent restocking fee from the total of the purchase.
- Cell Parts Hub will make every effort to ship the merchandise as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for orders not shipped out on the date of order.
- Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards are accepted. In addition, Cell Parts Hub offers flexible payment options via Behalf.com.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- No Cash ON Delivery (C.O.D.)
- No Checks accepted.
Cell Parts Hub reserves the right to cancel an account at any time with or without notice. Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
Cell Parts Hub shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Cell Parts Hub makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Cell Parts Hub disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Cell Parts Hub and its employees.